VALTANA CONSULTANCY, Janwillem Schrofer
Coaches, Connects, Counsels, Converses, Contributes
Janwillem Schrofer is an independent professional, who – through Valtana Consultancy – is active in the cultural sector, with a strong accent on artists and art organizations. He:
- Coaches individual artists and other creative professionals on career choices, art projects and applications (interface: career, course of life and artwork). Guestlectures in Art universities.
- Connects creative professionals in all continents depending on the nature of their plans, using existing and new networks (CEAC, Europan, Prix de Rome, Rijksakademie/RAIN, Res Artis), including his personal one built up over decades;
- Counsels cultural organizations on strategy, change, cooperation, project development, programming, selection and funding through: consultancy, workshops, juries and working groups and through executive coaching (Designhuis Eindhoven, HKU, Wander Den Haag, OCAT Shenzhen , Geyonggi/South Korea, Tokyo Wonder Site, KAdE Amersfoort, VUmc Amsterdam, SYB Beemsterzwaag a.o.). International projectteams of professionals are formed when needed, utilizing artists' expertise.
- Converses, interchanging ideas and experience through dialogue and in writing as HKU Fellow (university of Arts, Utrecht).
- Contributes to cultural organizations and art projects financially through - boardmembership of - several philanthropic and other foundations (Chinese European Art Center, Van Bijleveltstichting, Rijksakademie Artists' Endowment Fund, Steunfonds Haags Historisch Museum, Teoría y Practicá de las Artes/Buenos Aires, Oude Kerk Amsterdam).
|For further information (methods, conditions, tariffs)|
2101 MR Heemstede
+31 (0) 6.5126.8540
BTW NL 061125416B01
IBAN NL90 RABO 0 1221.33.560
BIC RABO NL 24